Our commitment to quality means that Diamond G Inspection follows a proven method of maintaining performance, meeting budget constraints and scheduling demands. This involves tasks being clearly identified and selecting seasoned inspectors. Inspectors are chosen for tasks based on their experience, training and certifications, and also by their past performances. This is implemented to ensure each inspector has been thoroughly screened and is backed completely with support from management.
Diamond G Inspection will:
- Ensure compliance to all applicable regulations and standards.
- Foster a teamwork environment that aims for continual organization improvement.
- Conduct management review to continually evaluate and set organizational goals and objectives.
- Continually assess facility practices, operations and technologies to identify opportunities for enhanced performance.
- Foster open communication between all employees, and provide the necessary tools to effectively promote company policies, objectives and goals.
- Strive to perform all activities in a consistent manner.
Here at Diamond G Inspection, Inc., our goal is providing our customers with superior professional nondestructive testing services at fair competitive prices. We are entirely committed to our customers and their satisfaction. We will meet clientele expectations in the ways that:
- We are dedicated to understanding customers needs
- Regulated and monitored quality assurance & safety programs
- Use of latest equipment and technology
- Full-time trained technicians that are qualified to conduct our services
Our Quality Program is designed to ensure our processes, equipment, material, and personnel meet the requirements of the industry codes and standards to which we perform our work. Our personnel are qualified and certified in accordance with a Written Practice that meets or exceeds the recommended requirements of SNT-TC-1A. Our procedures are controlled and maintained for compliance with the referenced code sections. Our equipment and materials are controlled and maintained to ensure only functional, calibrated and compliant measuring and testing equipment is used.