Health, Safety, and Environment
It is the policy of DGI and it’s health, safety & environmental program to provide a safe place of employment and to do no harm to the environment by and for all employees, its customers and neighbors. It is the purpose of this policy to:
- Be in full compliance with all Federal, State and Local regulations as they pertain to the business interests of Diamond G Inspection.
- Take no unacceptable risks as concerns the operations impact on the environment and minimizes asset losses.
- Apply safe practices in the procurement, marketing, utilization and disposal of product and services as dictated by locations, conditions and circumstances to all jobs.
- Continuously strive to improve the Health, Safety & Environmental performance of Diamond G Inspection.
- Commit to the prevention of pollution.
- Take into account any and all public concerns or comments as received by Diamond G Inspection.
- Diamond G Inspection commits to complying with other requirements that may be or become applicable to our interests.
Diamond G is in full compliance with Department of Transportation’s Drug and Alcohol Testing Program (RSPA) and Operator Qualification Rule (OQ). The Operator Qualification (OQ) written plan meets the Office of Pipeline Safety of the Department of Transportation (DOT) Qualification of Pipeline Personnel Regulation and meets 49 CFR Part 195 Subpart G. Our operators are qualified by Veriforce, NCCER, ISNET and customer specifications.
Our OQ Program is designated to ensure that all individuals working on DOT-regulated pipeline facilities are OQ-qualified to perform specific covered tasks, to document that qualification and to reduce the probability and consequences of incidents and accidents.
At Diamond G Inspection, the safety of our employees and the protection of the environment are considered the highest values. Values, unlike priorities, do not change.
HSE Policy Statement
At Diamond G Inspection HSE is a core value, expressed in our HSE Mindset:
- All incidents can be prevented with planning the job and implementing the appropriate measures.
- We will continuously strive for zero harm to personnel, equipment and the environment.
- We focus on employee health and safety and on continuously improving the work environment.
- We conduct our operations through efficient use of materials and energy, with minimum waste and damage to the environment.
- We perform our services so that there is no undue environmental impact.